E. Catlin Donnelly and Associates provides customized executive search and organizational consulting services to not-for-profit organizations in the Greater Boston community.
The firm was founded in 1990 by Ms. Catlin Donnelly, who has extensive experience leading diverse executive recruiting and organizational consulting engagements. She brings a strategic perspective as well as a real understanding of organizational dynamics and people.
Our clients range from small, community based not-for-profits such as Big Sister Association of Greater Boston and MAB Community Services to large, complex organizations such as Harvard University and Blue Cross/Blue Shield Foundation of Massachusetts.
A sampling of our recently completed engagements includes:
- Communications Officer, Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Chief Executive Officer, Lamprey Health Care
- Executive Director, Vallee Foundation
- Director of Institutional Planning, Assessment, Effectiveness and Research, Johnson C. Smith University
- President, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation
- Director of Education, Barr Foundation
- Director of Strategic Communications, Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Commissioner, Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
- President, Endowment for Health (NH)
Click here to learn more about us.