E. Catlin Donnelly and Associates provides customized executive search and organizational consulting services to not-for-profit organizations in the Greater Boston community.
The firm was founded in 1990 by Ms. Catlin Donnelly, who has extensive experience leading diverse executive recruiting and organizational consulting engagements. She brings a strategic perspective as well as a real understanding of organizational dynamics and people.
Our clients range from small, community based not-for-profits such as Big Sister Association of Greater Boston and MAB Community Services to large, complex organizations such as Harvard University and Blue Cross/Blue Shield Foundation of Massachusetts.
A sampling of our recently completed engagements includes:
- Commissioner, Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
- President, The Endowment for Health, New Hampshire
- Director of Development, The Guild for Human Services
- General Counsel and Chief Legal Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Executive Director, National Center for Parent, Family and Community Engagement
- Chief Financial Officer, Neighborhood Health Plan
Click here to learn more about us.